Service providers can now use the combination of the Azuki Media Platform, which delivers managed and optimized over-the-top (OTT) video, and the Arris ConvergeMedia Management Suite (CMM) software to deploy on-premise, multi-screen video services to their subscribers.
The two said the integrated system used in conjunction with the Arris SkyVision advertising platform will allow service providers to leverage first-screen video-on-demand (VOD) assets to extend and monetize multi-screen services at home and on the go.
“The rapid proliferation of multi-screen devices represents a huge opportunity for service providers – but multi-screen implementations must be simple, cost-effective and fast to deploy,” said Neerav Shah, vice president of the advertising solutions group at Arris. “Azuki’s approach to TV Everywhere and its connector-based architecture augments the power of our ConvergeMedia Management Suite to reach multi-screen devices over any network, anywhere.”
With the system, the two companies said, service providers can:
- Expand reach to all devices and screens
- Leverage their existing back office infrastructure, including metadata, account information, content files and VOD assets
- Deliver screen-shifting between all devices
- Integrate with existing ad platforms for dynamic ad-insertion across all devices
- Leverage a simplified and automated multi-screen workflow, which eliminates the complexity of supporting multiple devices, platforms and networks
- Monetize multi-screen solution by leveraging existing media sales infrastructure and operations.