MultiDimension Technology Co., Ltd. (MDT), a leading supplier of magnetic sensors specializing in Tunneling Magnetoresistance (TMR) technology, has released three models of bi-stable TMR magnetic switch sensors TMR1212/TMR1213/TMR1215. They are low-power bipolar latching TMR switch sensors that can detect and retain the ON/OFF state triggered by magnetic polarity without power supply. The passive magnetic memory effect is ideally suited for level switches in elevator doors, magnetic flip level gauges, non-contact magnetic knobs, and many industrial applications that require failsafe operations in position and speed measurement.
In the event of power failures, TMR1212/TMR1213/TMR1215 can store the ON/OFF state passively, and the latest state can be retrieved immediately after power supply is resumed. They are designed for high-speed operations in an always-active mode with 1.5microAmpere low power consumption. Their switching sensitivities are rated from 20 to 90 Gauss to support a variety of use conditions.
- 5-digit high-resolution measurement by USB27053 (+/-5mT low-field with 20nT resolution) or USB25103 (+/-2T high-field with 7.5µT resolution);
- 3D measurement at 250Hz sampling rate;
- User adjustable configurations for range, filtering, averaging and data logging;
- Built-in offset and sensitivity calibration;
- Customizable linearization and orthogonalization;
- USB interface for plug-and-play operations;
- Graphical user interface for PC and Android devices;
- Command-line interface and open communication protocol.