The Cable Center said seven industry VIPs will enter the Cable Hall of Fame this year.
The new members, who will be formally inducted on Oct. 11 in Denver, are:
* Decker Anstrom, president & COO, Landmark Communications;
* Ralph M. Baruch, founder and former chairman, Viacom International;
* Carolyn S. Chambers, chairman & CEO, Chambers Communications Corporation;
* Judy McGrath, chairman & CEO, MTV Networks;
* James O. Robbins, former president & CEO, Cox Communications;
* Brian L. Roberts, president & CEO, Comcast Corp.;
* Robert M. Zitter, executive vice president, technology operations & chief technology officer, HBO.
This year’s selection committee was chaired by Nick Davatzes, CEO Emeritus of A&E Television Networks. Davatzes was also a 2005 HOF inductee.