The results are in from the election for the officers of the 2007 board of directors of the Cable and Telecommunications Human Resources Association (CTHRA).
CTHRA’s vice president will be Lisa Chang of The Weather Channel Companies, the secretary will be Linda Chambers of Bright House Networks, and Julie B. Cookson of Scripps Networks was elected treasurer.
In addition to the officers, the 2007 board of directors includes:
– Sheryl Anderson, STARZ Encore Group LLC
– Rosalind Clay Carter, A&E Television Networks
– Carolyn Cason, Warren & Morris Ltd.
– Dina Galeotafiore, Comcast Cable
– Timothy Goodly, Turner Broadcasting System Inc.
– Raymond Gutierrez, Showtime
– Erin Hand, Cox Communications Inc.
– John W. Jackson, C-SPAN
– Lisa Kaye, greenlightjobs
– Lynne Ramsey, Charter Communications
– Daryl Smith, ESPN.
CTHRA’s board is responsible for the nonprofit organization’s strategic planning, policies, financial management and program development.