The VTRIG-74 is a mmWave imaging and sensing development kit powered by Vayyar’s high-resolution integrated RF transceiver technology and radar IP. This kit enables researchers and application developers to explore and rapidly develop mmWave imaging and sensing applications without the cost and overhead of building their own bespoke hardware. Potential applications already include industrial IoT, robotics, smart homes, motion and obstacle detection, vehicular operator and passenger detection, medical patient monitoring and many more.
The kit comprises Vayyar’s high-performance transceiver chip with the entire mmWave front-end and analog baseband signal chain for up to 40 antennas. Key features of the kit include:
- Out-of-the-box ready mmWave transceiver module for 4D imaging and sensing application development
- 20 transmit by 20 receive integrated antenna array for high-resolution 4D imaging
- Flexible operation anywhere within the 62 to 69 GHz band
- Real-time data processing of transmit and receive pair phasors for each swept-frequency point
- Pre-configured profiles to adjust receiver resolution and imaging processing time
- Complete API for Python and Matlab
VTRIG-74 4D mmWave imaging and sensing development kits are available now from the Mini-Circuits website, with significant discounts for university students, educators, and researchers.