Polytron Devices has recently launched its universal input MUI310-A Series of AC-DC power supplies, which boasts a vast selection of output voltages ranging from 12 to 44 Vdc. Approved for medical applications, these devices integrate LED indication, as well as built-in overvoltage, overcurrent, overtemperature and short circuit protection.
The MUI310-A is available in a 7.78” x 4.01” x 2.01” desktop package and meets a range of safety approvals and compliances, including CEC level V1, UL/CUL 60601-1, EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-1 3rd Edition, FCC, CE, CB, Active PFC Function DoE VI and RoHS.
- Input Range: 90 – 264VAC
- Frequency: 50 – 60Hz
- Input Current:≤ 5A at 230Vac
- Inrush Current: ≤150A at cold start
- Hold-up Time: ≤ 8.3mS
- No Load Consumption: ≤ 0.5W
- Turn On Time, 3s
- Leakage Current: ≤ 100uA
- Hi-Pot Test: Input to Output: The power shall withstand for 2S without breakdown the application of a 50/60Hz 1,800Vac for 10mA supply voltage applied between both input line and output
- Over Current Protection: Auto recovery
- Over Voltage Protection: Latch off
- Short Circuit Protection: Auto recovery
- Over Temperature Protection: Latch off
- Isolation Voltage: 1,800Vac
The devices are now available at a price of US$ 98.50 at 1,000 quantity. Small quantity orders are available from stock to three weeks, while larger orders have a lead time of 4 to 6 weeks.
For more detailed product specifications, visit the MUI310-A product page.