Carlo Gavazzi has introduced the new IRC40 Inductive Proximity Sensors. Specifically designed as a durable solution for daily indoor and outdoor applications, they ensure accurate detection of actuating parts, such as skid conveyor positioning, step detection on escalators, and material positioning on conveyor systems.
The IRC40 Series sensors are resistant to extreme operating conditions such as exposure to a wide range of temperatures, frequent high pressure, and washdown cycles. They offer flexible adjustment and adaptability for any application due to the 5-position sensing face. The sensors can be installed quickly without any tools, thanks to their push-lock system of the mounting bracket.
Main technical features include:
• Rotatable sensing face in 5 different positions without the need of additional tools
• Bracket with push-lock system for easy and quick mounting or replacement
• 4 corner visible LEDs with diagnostic functions
• Extended sensing distance 22 to 40mm
• Operating temp.: -25 to +80˚C (-13 to +176˚F)
• IP68 and IP69K protection against high pressure and high-temperature washing cycles
• 40 x 40 x 66mm plastic housing with M12-plug
• Flush or non-flush mounting with antivalent output
The IRC40 Series Inductive Proximity Sensors are suitable for conveyor systems, production lines, and escalators where you need a reliable and flexible solution.