Moving (mostly) beyond the hype and hyperbole around the Internet of Things, the electronics engineering community has begun to tackle the real challenges and opportunities behind those billions of connected devices. It wasn’t that things weren’t connected before — it’s just that the things that are expected to be connected now involve more intricate designs with special considerations such as sensors, multiple network and radio technologies, ultra-low battery power requirements, and more.
Real challenges for real engineers designing real products. It’s time to get down to business and discover ways that bring your IoT-device design out of the omnipresent buildup and into the innovative breakthrough.
In this eBook from Avnet and ON Semiconductor learn about:
- A closer look at IIoT and the unique challenges in implementing it
- What it takes to power the IoT efficiently
- A solid-state option to a photomultiplier
- Wirelessly gathering sensor measurements — minus the batteries
- The process behind developing a specific system in an IoT environment