Design-ready solutions are based on the artificial intelligence (AI)-enhanced, cloud-ready Fusion Design Platform from Synopsys, along with Arm Artisan Physical IP and POP IP for Samsung Foundry’s advanced 5LPE process. These solutions will accelerate development of the next wave of semiconductor system-on-chips (SoCs), including designs for high-performance computing (HPC), automotive, 5G, and AI market segments. The collaboration will help customers optimize power, performance, and area (PPA), and achieve faster time-to-market while providing full-flow quality-of-results (QoR) and time-to-results (TTR).
Synopsys’ Fusion Design Platform has been leveraged for optimized implementation of the new Arm core. The Fusion Design Platform incorporates many Synopsys industry-leading products, including:
- 7nm and below implementation in Fusion Compiler design, Design Compiler graphical synthesis, and IC Compiler II place-and-route system
- Higher performance with automatic density control and timing-driven placement
- Lower power with full-flow concurrent clock and datapath (CCD) optimization
- Signoff closure with PrimeTime PBA-based ECO with power recovery and exhaustive PBA along with StarRC simultaneous multi-corner extraction
- Early, accelerated design optimization for power integrity and reliability with the RedHawk Analysis Fusion signoff-driven flow within IC Compiler II
QuickStart Implementation Kit (QIKs) for key Arm-based processors are available today at https://www.synopsys.com/