IMAPS is a well-known society in charge of promoting Microelectronics, Interconnection and Packaging industries as well as supporting high level academic research.
The IMAPS France chapter organizes year round technical workshops on various subjects as Embedded Wafer Level Packaging, power electronics , cables and connectors.
For the sixth consecutive year, IMAPS-France organizes the “European Advanced Technology Workshop on MicroPackaging and Thermal Management” in La Rochelle on February 2nd and 3rd, 2011. This event has consistently attracted more presenters and delegates over the years, and we expect up to 120 of them this year for this unique networking opportunity on thermal management of circuits and systems in Europe. The addressed topics include:
– Chip-level, board-level and system-level thermal management
– Package platforms and architectures for power semiconductors
– Thermal modelling and simulation
– Heatsinks, heatpipes and other cooling products
– Liquid and phase change cooling
– New cooling solutions
– Thermal management of opto-electronic components
Aside from the conference, a table top exhibition will be held.
Do not miss this opportunity to meet with the European and international community of thermal management of electronic systems!
The deadline for abstract submission has been extended to November 19.