Compared to the LED bulbs of only a few years ago, modern-day versions are simpler and assembled via more automated methods. Leland Teschler, Executive Editor If you tore down an LED bulb manufactured a few years ago you’d likely find evidence of hand soldering a bit of kludgy design practices. We found both these practices in evidence when we examined LED bulbs back in … [Read More...]
FROM THE EDITORS
High-isolation dc/dc converters output up to 20 W
What are RF waveguides? Part 2: implementation and components
A better way to measure lidar
Embedded security: Do you know what you don’t know?
8-bits and counting: 8-bit MCUs are still going strong
Latest Teardown Video
Today on EE World
- High-isolation dc/dc converters output up to 20 W
- AI kits for hobbyists powered by NVDIA CPUs
- A better way to measure lidar
- What are RF waveguides? Part 2: implementation and components
- What makes a winning sensor?
- Thermal/visible microscope handles PCB repairs
- Working with the Tektronix AFG31000 Series arbitrary function generator