The electronic TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) therapy pain relief kit called Dr. Pocket uses electronic pulse stimulation via TENS to deliver Top, Mr. Pocket in use with the large flexible electrode pad. Center, a view of the read-outs on the Mr. Pocket display screen. Bottom, the unit also comes with four small electrode pads. electric … [Read More...]
FROM THE EDITORS
Mil-spec, hermetic connectors operate up to 200 degrees C
The basics of FR-4 Printed Circuit Boards
Will LEDs go purple?
The working principle, applications and limitations of ultrasonic sensors
8-bits and counting: 8-bit MCUs are still going strong
Latest Teardown Video
Today on EE World
- Will LEDs go purple?
- The basics of FR-4 Printed Circuit Boards
- Mil-spec, hermetic connectors operate up to 200 degrees C
- Sub-PMICs with 4MHz switching frequency reduce inductor size and height
- Dual-channel flash LED driver support advanced camera flash and torch functionality
- Enclosed ac-dc supplies feature wide input range, medical ratings
- Edge card connectors support up to 16 Gbps speeds