Do you believe in ghosts? And do you believe video gaming equipment can find ghosts lurking in your house? That’s the premise of some YouTube videos that use the Xbox Kinect gaming system to display what they have claimed are ghostly apparitions. That premise has been thoroughly debunked by several YouTubers, perhaps most notably Ken Biddle on behalf of the Center for … [Read More...] about Teardown: Why the Kinect V2 doesn’t show “ghosts” that aren’t there
FROM THE EDITORS
Small low-power SBC delivers advanced 8K video handling, AI capability
Why you don’t need a variable-speed drive to change a fan’s speed
Verizon THOR: A rolling telecom network for disaster areas
Confused about RF-band letter designations? That’s not surprising!
Negotiate through 1/f noise challenges towards sample sizes into the 100s of years
When to use a relay and when to use a contactor?
Latest Teardown Video
Today on EE World
- Why you don’t need a variable-speed drive to change a fan’s speed
- What makes a stethoscope smart?
- When to use a relay and when to use a contactor?
- Temperature-compensated RF amps cover 0.5 GHz to 40 GHz
- Small low-power SBC delivers advanced 8K video handling, AI capability
- Researchers claim to beat dendrite battery blues
- Where are cloud connected relays used?