In a video, EE World spoke with a power-supply applications engineer about why EV batteries use such high voltages and how to test them. Batteries are perhaps the most expensive component of an electric vehicle. Typically producing 800 V to 900 V, batteries deliver the power needed move the vehicle. Of course, EV batteries need testing so assure auto makers and drivers … [Read More...] about EV battery tests involve lots of power
FROM THE EDITORS
Power units provides distribution and safety to automated test racks
Signal generator tests 5G FR1, LTE, Wi-Fi components and systems
Battery testing: critical to the rise of electric vehicles
Is it finally time for the “smart home” to become real — again?
What technologies are used for digital isolators?
What is PCIe gen 6 and how do I test it? (Part 2)
IEEE EMC Symposium 2023: Exhibits
Martin Rowe’s Videos
Today on EE World
- Is it finally time for the “smart home” to become real — again?
- What technologies are used for digital isolators?
- FAQ on creepage and clearance, Part 2
- Power units provides distribution and safety to automated test racks
- What’s quantum control and how is it used?
- What inductor characteristics are needed for PoDL in Single-Pair Ethernet?
- Software connects microcontrollers to AWS, Azure