EE World interviewed Microchip’s David Chandler and Duke Buckner on the status and future of GPS, a technology we rely on for location tracking and network timing. Ethernet isn’t the only ubiquitous technology invented in 1973. GPS, the network of … [Read More...] about GPS at 50: Now what?
FROM THE EDITORS
500 V power inductors are AEC-Q200-qualified
5G RF, radio tester cuts bench and production floor footprint
Socket for optoelectronic module
Passive RFID finds unanticipated mass-market applications: part 1
Securing devices for the IoT — managing memory
Why does the Fourier Transform provide apparently inaccurate results, and what can I do about it? Part 1
TinySA Ultra: A low-cost spectrum analyzer that fits in your pocket
Rakesh Kumar, PhD
What does a digital twin mean for a BMS?
What are the different types of circuit simulation?
Martin Rowe’s Videos
Today on EE World
- Advanced, integrated motor drivers feature dsPCI33 DSC for compact motor control designs
- 650 V GaN power transistors set to boost 80+ Titanium Plus PSU efficiency standards
- 700 V GaN HEMT IC family offers enhanced efficiency, design simplicity for USB-PD designs
- Passive RFID finds unanticipated mass-market applications: part 1
- Researchers develop frequency-selective surfaces
- Wireless SoC features low power consumption and enhanced security features
- Active clamp flyback controller integrates adaptive digital pwm control with ultra-high-voltage components