Cozmo is a palm-sized robot from San Francisco-based Anki, and is actually an earlier version of an Anki robot called Vector. Vector has more capabilities in the area of artificial intelligence, thanks to its use of a processor that’s normally used to power smartphones. In contrast, Cozmo has a more basic main processor. So a lot of the computations that Cozmo makes … [Read More...]
FROM THE EDITORS
Latest Teardown Video
Today on EE World
- Superposition vs. True-Balanced: What’s Required for Your Signal Integrity Application
- CMOS chipset for 200G/400G SR datacom modules
- USB Type-C and USB Power Delivery controllers source up to 200 W
- Thermal simulation package brings CFD to autonomous electric vehicle design
- Clamshell lid socket for QFN16 packages works at up to 44 GHz
- What’s new in supercapacitors for energy harvesting?
- How can you ensure success for printed electronics?