One of the latest incarnations of the Echo Dot boasts premium sound and an ability to pair up with Fire TV devices for a home theater audio experience. Construction-wise, there are usually a few changes from one generation of Echo devices to the next, and sometimes between early and later models of the same generation. With that in mind, we disassembled a 4th generation … [Read More...] about Teardown: Amazon 4th generation Echo Dot
FROM THE EDITORS
Chip-size socket boasts -1dB insertion loss
The perils of oscilloscope ground and power ground
Video: Wi-Fi 7 operates across frequency bands
How about putting some basic error codes in your product?
Negotiate through 1/f noise challenges towards sample sizes into the 100s of years
What are the six kinds of magnetism?
iSIM puts carrier information deep inside a device
Latest Teardown Video
Today on EE World
- What are the six kinds of magnetism?
- Video: Wi-Fi 7 operates across frequency bands
- How do you accurately measure skin color? Part 1
- What’s the difference between hard and soft magnetic materials?
- Engineer ambitiously or be acquired?
- How does skin color impact biosensors?
- How do magnetic poles, fields, flux and domains work?