Officially known as DECT-2020 NR, the protocol brings 5G to smart devices over non-cellular networks. Learn more from a video interview with Jussi Numminen of Wirepas and vice-chair of the ETSI DECT technical committee. For several years, we’ve been hearing about the three points of 5G: enhanced mobile broadband (eMBB), massive machine-type communications (mMTC), and … [Read More...] about The first non-cellular 5G standard: DECT NR+
FROM THE EDITORS
Laser diode for LiDAR achieves a uniform luminous intensity of 97%
6G conference exhibits demonstrate possible technologies
US Department of Energy confirms California’s Salton Sea as a rich lithium resource
Keeping a simple product simple
How does MISRA fit into automotive and industrial systems?
How do I choose an electric motor, and how do I test it? Part 4
How to use RF current probes for EMI: Part 2
Martin Rowe’s Videos
Today on EE World
- How does MISRA fit into automotive and industrial systems?
- What are the six connector locking mechanisms?
- 6G conference exhibits demonstrate possible technologies
- What is immersive audio and how does it work?
- What does a digital twin mean for a BMS?
- What’s the difference between sensors used in underwater, flying, and creeping robots or drones? Pt 4
- How do Level 3 and wireless charging standards help reduce EV range anxiety?