Binder USA LP expanded its Series 718 portfolio with a compact molded M8 circular connector. The connector features a new type of 360° EMC shielding, used for the first time in this environment. This shielding ensures exceptionally reliable protection against EMI in even the most challenging environments, making binder’s new connector ideal for use in sophisticated sensor and machine vision technologies, as well as conveyer systems, robotics, and other industrial applications.
The new M8 cable connector is among binder’s smaller size and lighter weight offerings, providing an option for applications with high performance needs where space is limited (and will likely decrease even more in the future). As with many binder products, this connector can be customized.
- Pin counts: 3, 4, 6 or 8
- Degree of protection: IP67
- Lifetime > 100 mating cycles
- Cable: PVC or PUR (length customized per customer requirements)
- Rated voltage and current:
- 60 V and 2A up to 4A for 3-pin and 4-pin versions (depending on the conductor cross-section)
- 30 V and 1.5 A for 6-pin and 8-pin designs
binder is currently developing a 12-pin M8 connector, ideal for measuring equipment and automation applications.
Binder USA LP