S2C has announced the availability of its new S10 10M Prodigy Logic System family based on Intel Stratix 10 GX 10M FPGA which will be available in Single, Dual and Quad FPGA configurations. The Single S10 10M Prodigy Logic System is shipping immediately and delivers the highest logic density and I/O count for a single FPGA system and is expected to significantly accelerate system validation and software development for complex designs. The Stratix 10 GX 10M FPGA is the newest addition to Intel’s 14nm Stratix 10 family and features up to 10.2 million Logic Elements.
- Supports designs up to 80 million ASIC gates with a single FPGA, simplifying the prototyping effort for complex design.
- Prodigy Logic System hardware facilitates comprehensive out-of-the-box prototyping, reducing time-to-prototyping.
- Complete Player Pro prototyping software-stack streamlines Quartus-based FPGA design compilation, reducing prototype configuration time.
- Supported by Prodigy MDM debug module, accelerating design debug.
- Supported by a rich portfolio of Prototype Ready IP in the form of plug-play daughter cards, enabling rapid prototype platform bring-up.
The Single S10 10M Prodigy Logic System is optimized and trimmed to assure signal integrity and enable the best performance, supporting up to 1.4 Gbps for general-purpose I/O, and up to 17.4 Gbps for the high-speed transceivers. Remote management capabilities are supported over USB or Ethernet, including FPGA configuration, power on/off/recycle, Virtue UART for debugging, system monitoring, as well as identification of the presence of specific Prodigy daughter cards, and remote test with the auto-detection technology.
The S10 10M Prodigy Logic System is part of S2C Prodigy Complete Prototyping Solutions and works seamlessly with Prodigy Player ProTM software, Prodigy Multi-Debug Module and Prodigy ProtoBridge, to accelerate prototype design verification and software development.
S2C is taking orders for the Single S10 10M Prodigy Logic System now.