Mistral Solutions announced its USB-powered, production-ready 60GHz Radar on Module [RoM] for industrial automation applications. The 60GHz RoM is a highly-integrated ultra-compact solution based on TI’s newly launched IWR6843 Antenna on Package (AoP) chipset.
Mistral’s 60GHz small form factor RoM is among the first Industrial Radar Modules based on Texas Instruments IWR6843 Antenna on Package Radar chipset. Mistral is a TI Design Network partner and has worked with Texas Instruments on the mmWave Radar along with sensor fusion and in developing reference designs for IWR6843 AoP chipset.
Applications include: robotics; industrial safe zone & free space monitoring; people counting, and occupancy detection; building automation; security; parking management; and traffic management.
- Fully-integrated module based on AoP technology
- Small footprint 60GHz Radar on Module
- Low Power & Self calibrating
- Host interface: UART over USB
- Delivers processed point cloud radar data
- Heat sink that facilitates mounting
- SDK 2.1 from Texas Instruments with Demo applications
- Dimension: 23mm x 22 mm