SL Power Electronics, an industry leader in the designing and manufacturing of high-efficiency power supplies, today adds the new TB110 Series internal power supplies to its comprehensive power solutions for test and measurement applications.
The new TB110 Series models offer up to 90 percent efficiency and a very compact form factor. These new models are the ideal power solution when high efficiency, superior electromagnetic interference (EMI) protection and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) performance are required. The TB110 models feature:
• Full EMC protection by meeting the highest levels of EN61000-4-x standards;
• Greater than 15-year e-cap life at 40°C ambient operating conditions;
• Greater than 1,000,000 hours MTBF calculated at 50°C;
• Small 2.0” x 4.0” x 1.4” size, ideal for use in 1U chassis applications;
• Up to 110 watts of output power with airflow or 80 watts when convection cooled;
• Class B conducted EMI with 6db margin and Class B Radiated EMI with 3db margin;
• 5Vdc at 1A Standby Output.
“We’re excited to introduce our new TB110 power supply for our test and measurement as well as ITE customers who need to solve ongoing challenges with EMI, EMC, ESD, surge and radiated noise,” said Paul Kingsepp, global product manager for SL Power Electronics. “Our high performance TB110 Series provides the optimum power solution for many types of noise sensitive test equipment including analyzers, signal generators, analytical instruments and more. These internal power supply models address problematic interference and susceptibility issues – saving development time and ensuring smoother end-product design.”
The TB110 models feature a universal input of 90 to 264 Vac and are available in outputs of 12V, 24V and 48V. All models are CE-marked to low-voltage directive and approved to ITE standards of CSA/EN/IEC/UL60950-1, 2nd Edition, Am. 2.
The TB110 Series is available now through SL Power’s worldwide distribution sales channels and feature an industry-leading three-year warranty. The TB110 models start at $59 each in OEM quantities.