Entries submitted must be new products that are commercially available in the United States and have been released since January 1, 2018 and not previously entered in the LEAP Awards. If the product is a derivation of a past component, the updates made to the design and function must be significant. All submissions become the property of WTWH Media LLC, and the company reserves the right to publish information in any of its media outlets. The entry fee is $325.
Best applications will include or address the following:
• A basic description of the product in 250 words.
• High-resolution (300 dpi) product photo and companion data sheet.
• A list of ideal applications for the product.
• Details on any patents.
• Description of the product’s purpose. What problem does it solve? How does it improve on older products/what it evolved from? How is it different from competitive products? What advantages does it have?
• Information on the development process. Was any type of customer input or Beta testing involved? Were there technical innovations involved in developing the product?
• A description of the design aspects to the product. What were the engineering tools or processes used in the development?
• Outline how an engineer is going to advance their machinery, equipment or product designs as a result of this component or product. What kind of value does it provide to the end user or consumer? How much does this product change the industry or set itself as a benchmark?
To submit, visit: https://wtwhmedia.submittable.com/submit