Robotic race cars make clever use of software and infrared optics to follow lines slyly hidden on the track. Leland Teschler, Executive Editor The Overdrive starter kit we analyzed contains sections of track that can go together in various ways and can even include jumps. An interesting feature of the track is that its sections use magnets to click together, and the … [Read More...]
FROM THE EDITORS
Latest Teardown Video
Today on EE World
- IoT Tuesdays From Symmetry Electronics Episode 4: Silicon Labs
- Avoiding mobile device brownouts
- The perils of peak detects
- PODCAST Avi Yaron: an engineering entrepreneurial venture into the potential and joy of emotional wellness
- FAQ: What’s the difference between current sourcing and sinking?
- FAQ: overview of embedded systems
- What is a smart sensor?