TV viewers who tuned into episode five (having the catchy title “eps1.4_3xpl0its.wmv”) of Mr. Robot watched the main character employ a hack that destroyed magnetic tape data backups held at Evil Corp.'s Steel Mountain facility. Technology-literate viewers might wonder whether the events of episode five could really unfold in real life the way writers envisioned them. Here … [Read More...]
FROM THE EDITORS
PODCAST Balu Balakrishnan: Integrating energy efficiency into a new, power-world order
Power Status: battery monitors matter
3-W isolated dc-dc converters deliver 4:1 input range in SMT packages
SAKOR Technologies Selected to participate in ExporTech™ to Expand Global Sales
Latest Teardown Video
Today on EE World
- 3-W isolated dc-dc converters deliver 4:1 input range in SMT packages
- How can you provide reverse-polarity protection?
- How do you accelerate an energy harvesting design?
- How do you calculate flow from a pressure measurement?
- Test gear for wireless communications systems
- RIGOL Announces new Custom Chipset and Oscilloscope Architecture
- High-side smart power switch ICs for automotive applications